The Hunter/Gather of Surburbia

Are we where we live?

November 16, 2014

Homemade???

Marie Callendar's is one of my favorite frozen stuff to eat. I have never thought of their products as homemade. But a recent commercial touts their homemade gravy! Really? How exactly does that work when it is created in a FACTORY? That doesn't make their pot pies any less yummy, but I am tired of businesses trying to pull the wool over peoples' eyes.
Currently I am formulating what to bring for Thanksgiving dinner. I'm thinking homemade potato chip cookies, maybe creamed onions though I'm the only one who eats them, and something else maybe my favorite veg fresh brussel sprouts. Getting hungry already. Oh and maybe some ginger snaps since I can almost pull them off now. Oh and maybe even my first try at divinity this season. I have may fails in regards to divinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment