The Hunter/Gather of Surburbia

Are we where we live?

January 11, 2011

Lunch today

I know I know, probably over share. I had a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup. It was very yummy. Nothing stupifying about it, just Campbell's Soup and bread and Tillamook Medium Cheddar. I would have preferred Sharp, but my daughter bought so I am stuck with her preferred cheese. She did get Tillamook Cheese so I can't gripe too awfully much.
I am still having issues with accessing the blog with my blackberry so I can't show you all a picture yet.
Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Vol. 1
Mastering the Art of French Cooking (2 Volume Set)

Not saying that I am cooking near Julia Child, but maybe some day someone will get me the set and I can try my hand at it. Need a new stove though and pots and pans and ceramic cook pot and knives and well a new kitchen, but the last one will never happen. The others will take a bit of time to accumulate.

No comments:

Post a Comment