The Hunter/Gather of Surburbia

Are we where we live?

January 16, 2011

Managing pain and eating well

Nope, I'm not going tell you how to eat well and be pain free, because I have no clue. I have to be satisfied that the pain I have in my hands, hips, knees, and feet is not so bad that I can't walk or drive places. Today my feet really hurt and I woke up with pain in my hands, but I just push on. I don't do all that much right now, so I hope when I do find a job that the pain doesn't increase with my activity.
Having roasted game hen tonight, not sure what else, other than I have had Minute Rice three nights in a row and I'm not having it tonight.
Sipping some Fat Tire and waiting for the hen to cook. I do love a good ale. I really like Pelican Ale but I can only get it by the huge bottle here in Salem, so I have to really want it to buy it since it costs for the one bottle about half of Fat Tire, Long Board, Moose Drool, or any of the other ales I sample from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment