The Hunter/Gather of Surburbia

Are we where we live?

March 15, 2011

Found a new brew...

So, I bought a six pack of Pipeline Porter last week. It was wonderful. I went to the website, of course, http://www.konabrewingco.com/beers/pipeline-porter, and I found out it is only available through March. Or up until March, I can't tell. Pipeline Porter is a wonderful smooth porter, with a coffee blend. Two of my favorite drinks in one, nirvana. From their website: This celebration of malt unites with freshly roasted 100% Kona coffee grown at Cornwell Estate on Hawaii’s Big Island, lending a unique roasted aroma and flavor. A delicate blend of hops rounds out this palate-pleasing brew.
Interestingly I even cooked a pot roast for the family dinner on Sunday and used this porter as the liquid. On the website it says one of the food pairings is pot roast! Never could figure out how to pair wine, but looks like I'm on a good turn with ale.

No comments:

Post a Comment