The Hunter/Gather of Surburbia

Are we where we live?

April 29, 2012

Trash

I get really annoyed when on our walks around the apartment complex I have maneuver around dog poop. It is even more annoying now that the management has sprung for two poop stations so you don't even have to bring your own bags with you anymore. I really don't get people.
I know trash is a big a deal, I see it all over the place here in Hermiston. Today on our walk at the dam, there was a lot of trash everywhere. Like people came out to fish or picnic and just left their trash behind. I think I am going to start bringing grocery bags with me and pick up what I see. It's bad enough that people don't pick up after their dogs, but to just drop pop cans and sandwich bags along the trail or by the ponds is ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment